- Download the installation package from our download section.
- Once the download is complete go to the backend of Joomla.
- Navigate through your menu system to Extensions/Install Uninstall.
- Once at the installation screen click the browse button and navigate to where you downloaded the template file.
- Once you have the file selected click 'Upload File and Install'
The template is now installed, now let's set it as the default template:
- Navigate through your menu system to Extensions/Template Manager.
- Find the radio button next to the newly installed template.
- Click on the Default button at the top right of the screen and you're done!