Configuring The Template
This template comes loaded with options that you can use to customize your site exactly how you want it. Here's how to get to these custom settings:
- In the backend of Joomla navigate to the menu item Site/Template Manager/Site Templates.
- Select this template's radio button.
- Find the Edit HTML button at the top right of your screen and click it.
- After clicking the Edit HTML button you will be brought to an editor screen. If you've never seen this screen before or have never done any programming relax, just take a deep breath and follow the next few steps.
- Find the part of the text that looks like this:
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// // Template Configuration
It should be right in front of you on page load.
- Begin answering the questions below that line and when you are done click Save at the top.
- Finally, sit back and relax, you've just completed one of the hardest parts of template configuration!
- In the backend of Joomla go menu item Extensions/Template Manager.
- Click on the title of the template.
- This will bring you to the template manager screen where you can edit the template's parameters.
- Click save when you are done